Thursday, December 31, 2009

My first Blogging experience!

It's December 30th, 1:30 AM. I am not tired enough to go to bed, so I am just sitting here in my empty apartment trying to thing of something to do. I remembered my communication teacher advised us to do blogging, I was never really into this but what the heck, I might as well give it a try and join the rest of the blog nerds. Hopefully doing this will help me with my grammar and spelling, but feel free to make fun of me anyways...I won't be offended.

I am pretty excited for New Years Eve tomorrow, although I am not too thrilled to work till ten. Americans don't really celebrate New Years as Russians do. In Russia it's one of the biggest holidays of the year (It's comparable to Christmas in America). I am kinda sad that it's not such a big deal here, it's just not that exciting as it is in Russia or in many other countries. I guess I'll have to find a way to make it fun anyways, but for now I better get some sleep. Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the bloging world. We are excited to welcome you to the world of nerds. I am excited to be able to check up on you from time to time where we live so far away. Keep Mike in line.

    ReplyDelete